Indicative Offer and Transaction Summary:
- Indicative Offers can only be sent to Seller after Proof of Funds has been approved.
- Offer amounts, even at the Buy Now Price, are nonbinding until a Purchase and Sale Agreement has been signed.
- Following acceptance of an Indicative Offer, Buyer is given a Due Diligence Period, but still has the right to respond to any other Offer.
- Following Due Diligence and Final Offer acceptance, the transaction is a binding obligation when the Purchase and Sale Agreement has been executed by both parties.
- Buyer and Seller have the right to cancel the transaction at any time prior to the execution of the Purchase and Sale Agreement by both parties.
There is significant information available on the Notes For Sale from the Seller, but Buyers
should do their own research. The most popular Buyer research items not typically provided by
the Seller are a current independent BPO and an Ownership & Encumbrance Report, both available
from FCI under Due Diligence Options.
Please note that FCI EXCHANGE has no involvement in, or control over, a Seller's asking price or
a Buyer's offering price. To assist in fair disclosure, Sellers are required to put down an asking
price, and if a Seller counters a Buyer offer differently, the asking price will be adjusted accordingly.
uses this performance based fee structure to ensure all Parties that FCI Exchange’s income is in completed transactions and not simply Listing Loans.
THE TRANSACTION PROCESS
- Login and/or Register.
- For Interested Loan do Preliminary Due Diligence / Purchase Due Diligence
- Submit an Indicative Offer
After Offers are submitted, Transaction Summary is created. Go to My Offers to view status, responses, and continue the Transaction Process.